It targets professionals who carry out projects for private and public companies at the international level as Project Managers or members of Project Management Offices (PMO).
Your contact :
For any questions, please contact our International Recruitment Officers
Become a professional of project management in international contexts
The program will prepare graduates who can help global private and public companies to carry out projects and programs at the international level. They will be effective Project Managers or members of Project Management Offices (PMO) to manage and coordinate enterprise projects. Distinctive features of this program are the extended enterprise approach, which involves collaborative projects and public-private partnerships, and an opening towards CSR projects, which entails social, cultural, environmental and humanitarian aspects.
- Specialised in international project management
- PM certification included
- Built around a modern vision of the firm
- Teaches leading edge methods and tools
- Prepares to a specific job (PMO)
- Hybrid Project Management methodology
- Project Management tools: MS Project and Program Management digital tools
- Agile PM frameworks such as SCRUM
- Leadership and intercultural team management
- Innovation and Change management
Stephanie Berard – PM consultant