This program provides students with a deep understanding of global HR management and an insight into the impact and challenges of digital transformation on HR today.
Your contact :
For any questions, please contact our International Recruitment Officers
Become an Expert in Global HR Management
Our mission is to equip managers with the tools and knowledge to work in HR anywhere in the world, in any company. These managers will have the skills to boost corporate performance through the effective management of the company’s workforce and the ability to adapt their organization for the future, both on a human and on a digital level.
Upon completion of the program, you will be able to:
• Design and manage diverse teams within a global environment.
• Demonstrate a high-level of critical analysis of organizational, economic and geopolitical challenges with an ability express your ideas in a clear and coherent manner.
• Fully assess the ethical, environmental impact of decisions and actions of your organization.
• Understand the key challenges and functions of different departments and services within your organization and interact with them in an efficient and constructive manner.
• Generate innovative and adaptable ideas and solutions to overcome the changing environment of your organization.
• Work efficiency in a technology focused environment thus demonstrating robust digital proficiency.
• Demonstrate an in-depth comprehension of the key present and future challenges within the context of your chosen specialization.
• Follow a pioneering program in its field, covering the fundamentals of IHRM with a unique focus on
the developments and challenges of new ways of working linked to digital transformation.
• Become a global leader by learning how to handle HR operations in a dynamic international
• Apply your learning in HR through projects, business cases studies and professionnal
• Develop on both a professional and a personal level within an intensive and stimulating program
in a multicultural environment.
• Fine tune your employability and leverage your strengths during career and and coach center
masterclasses: a full array of CV, interviewing and pitching workshops, career fairs on campus,
personal career coaching, HR career specific events on campus.
• Boost your career with networking activities: meet professional guest speakers and learn about their experiences, network with other international students and alumni.
• Innovative Learning for Career Progression: You will be encouraged to develop your professional skills through a series of innovative learning activities.
• Learning a foreign language is an integral part of the program in order to graduate.