Acquire solid fashion and luxury industry knowledge including digitalization and innovation. Develop socially responsible mindset to tackle sustainability challenges. Gain expertise to attract and retain diversified global customers in a constantly evolving geopolitical context. Access opportunities from top employers around the world.
Your contact :
For any questions, please contact our International Recruitment Officers
Accelerate your career by gaining the business and managerial skills required for the fashion, design and luxury industries
To provide companies with the talent needed to embrace the challenges of innovation, heritage, and
creativity in the fashion, design and luxury industries. By the end of the program, students will have acquired the necessary competencies to undertake key roles in fashion, design and luxury companies and will be able to evolve professionally within the cosmopolitan, culture-intensive, and hypercompetitive environment typical of these industries.
By the end of the program, students will have acquired the necessary competencies to undertake key roles in fashion, design and luxury companies successfully and will be able to evolve professionally within the cosmopolitan, culture-intensive and hypercompetitive environment typical of these industries.
In addition, you will be able to:
- Design and manage diverse teams within a global environment.
- Demonstrate a high-level of critical analysis of organizational, economic and geopolitical challenges with an ability express your ideas in a clear and coherent manner.
- Fully assess the ethical, environmental impact of decisions and actions of your organization.
- Understand the key challenges and functions of different departments and services within your organization and interact with them in an efficient and constructive manner.
- Generate innovative and adaptable ideas and solutions to overcome the changing environment of your organization.
- Work efficiency in a technology focused environment thus demonstrating robust digital proficiency.
- Demonstrate an in-depth comprehension of the key present and future challenges within the context of your chosen specialization.
More details on France Compétences website, sheet n° 37252.
• Gain real-life experience through a 5-month-long Live Business Case. Analyze the company's particular problem and offer recommendations. Become real-life business consultant and professionally interact with company managers.
• Benefit from teaching staff with extensive academic and professional industry experience.
• Prepare for working in international contexts with a multicultural and creative
• Enjoy study trips with exclusive behind-the-scene visits to companies and industry-specific events.
• Earn a degree from a triple-accredited institution.
For more information about the program, visit our blog
also combined with very practical insights during a study trip to a major fashion capital. Thanks to GEM’s widespread business network and dedicated careers service you will be able to connect with major players in this industry. If creativity, innovation and culture define you, come and join us!”
Isabelle Chaboud, Program Director