Explore our dedicated student housing platform, powered by Studapart, your key to hassle-free accommodation in Grenoble and Paris. With a wide range of options, services and multilingual support, we make settling in easy. Secure your housing well in advance and access valuable insights through our pre-arrival guides for a successful academic journey.
Student housing platform for Grenoble and Paris
For prospective students
Studapart offers a dedicated platform for GEM students, providing a wide range of housing options and a multitude of services, including the Studapart Guarantee and housing insurance. It will be an invaluable resource for real estate expertise for you.
The Studapart multilingual support team is available six days a week to assist our students with
- Booking availabilities (for short or long-term stays).
- Cancellation assistance.
- Accommodation queries answered.
- Package explanations (guarantee, insurances, housing certificate).
- Ongoing support throughout your stay.
- Assistance provided at the end of your stay.
- Resolution of accommodation-related concerns.
Accessing the Studapart platform: You will have access to the platform and its services upon receiving your school acceptance letter.
- Accommodation becomes available from May onwards for the upcoming intake.
- Ensure a smooth experience by using the Studapart platform.
- Follow the guidelines in our pre-arrival guides for valuable insights.
- Booking through Studapart allows you to request a housing certificate for your visa application.
- Consider the estimated monthly housing budget: Grenoble €450-€850 / Paris: €900-€1200
Ensuring a smooth transition includes securing your accommodation well in advance. Our pre-arrival guides provide valuable insights into accommodation in France and offer detailed advice on neighbourhoods, procedures, compulsory requirements, insurances and timelines. Explore these guides for a successful start to your academic journey.
For property owners
CROUS accommodation for international students
CROUS accommodation is reserved only for Campus France student grant-holders. If you are a Campus France student grant-holder, you should contact Campus France as soon as possible to find out about application procedures and the possibilities concerning accommodation.
International StudentsReady to embark on your academic journey? Let our International Student Integration team be your guide to preparing for an enriching experience in France. We offer valuable guides, student tips and pre-induction sessions that cover everything from administrative matters to accommodation assistance and local lifestyle insights.