Grenoble Ecole de Management bases its development on a strategy of partnerships that enables it to assert its difference. By joining forces with renowned academic partners in France and abroad, GEM encourages its students' mobility, enabling them to develop their skills. To meet and anticipate the needs of its ecosystem, GEM is involved in several networks.
In France and abroad, they aim to develop new forms and content of teaching. They offer students unique opportunities for career development and experience.
GIANT Innovation Campus
Located on a 250-hectare site in Grenoble, the GIANT (Grenoble Innovation for Advanced New Technologies) innovation campus brings together fundamental research, technological research, higher education, business and economic development.
A strategy of excellence
Its strategy is based on collaborative excellence in research and development. GIANT is there to encourage partnerships between universities, research laboratories and industry in an exceptional urban and socio-professional setting, conducive to productivity, creativity and
interaction between the various groups involved.
The campus' mission is threefold:
- Responding to major societal challenges in the fields of information and communication
technologies, energy and healthcare;
- Breaking down barriers between fields of study by creating centers of excellence focused on functional objectives rather than academic disciplines;
- Harmonize urban and scientific development.
Internationally renowned actors
8 institutions have joined forces under the GIANT banner:
- 2 research organizations
- CEA, French Atomic Energy and Renewable Energies Commission
- CNRS, French National Center for Scientific Research
- 3 major European facilities
- European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL)
- European Synchrotron Radiation Facility (ESRF)
- Neutrons For Society
- 3 higher education establishments
- Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM)
- Grenoble INP
- Grenoble Alpes University (UGA)
But GIANT is also close to thirty close partners:
- Major companies (BioMérieux, Corys, Crédit Agricole Sud Rhône Alpes, HP, Schneider Electric, Siemens, STMicroelectronics, SEM Minatec Entreprises, Udimec, ...),
- Competitive clusters (MINALOGIC, Tenerrdis, Digital Grenoble, Medic@lpes, Lyonbiopôle),
- Local authorities