Fast track your career from recent graduate to Global Manager by accessing Top international career opportunities. Learn and develop Business and Management fundamentals while applying language and intercultural skills through practical learning.
Your contact :
For any questions, please contact our International Recruitment Officers
A launching pad for an international career
This uniquely developed international business degree gives recent graduates the knowledge, skills, and experience to become global managers with excellent international employment prospects. The program will enable you to learn and develop the fundamentals of business and management, while developing language and intercultural skills.
The mission of the MSc Management in International Business program is to provide employers worldwide with intercultural aware graduates who have developed key skills and competencies in international business and management.
Upon completion of the program, you will be able to:
• Design and manage diverse teams within a global environment.
• Demonstrate a high-level of critical analysis of organizational, economic and geopolitical challenges with an ability express your ideas in a clear and coherent manner.
• Fully assess the ethical, environmental impact of decisions and actions of your organization.
• Understand the key challenges and functions of different departments and services within your organization and interact with them in an efficient and constructive manner.
• Generate innovative and adaptable ideas and solutions to overcome the changing environment of your organization.
• Work efficiency in a technology focused environment thus demonstrating robust digital proficiency.
• Demonstrate an in-depth comprehension of the key present and future challenges within the context of your chosen specialization.
More details on France Compétences website, sheet n° 37252.
Prepare for a global international career
• Study in a multicultural environment: From the first day in class, you will be immersed in a group of over 50 nationalities on all campuses and learn how to collaborate with peers from all around the world.
• Innovative teaching methods: Learn about international business through hands-on innovative sessions with both group and individual assignments allowing you to test your leadership and team-building skills.
• International experience: Enhance business and employment opportunities by pursuing an exchange semester abroad.
Study at an internationally recognized top Business School
• Triple-accreditation: Grenoble Ecole de Management is part of the 1% of business schools in the world to have the AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS accreditations.
• International rankings: The MSc Management in International Business is highly ranked by the Financial Times, The Economist and the QS Global University Rankings within their Masters in Management categories.
Celine Foss, Program Director