The mission of this program is to equip graduates with advanced knowledge of finance, to prepare them for careers in Asset management, Wealth management and Financial markets.
Your contact :
For any questions, please contact our International Recruitment Officers
Develop advanced financial skills and knowledge to start your career in Financial Markets.
The program covers the fundamentals of corporate and market finance, and advanced topics in sustainable portfolio management, market risk analysis, and financial modelling.
Upon completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Analyse and evaluate assets (stocks, bonds and commodities).
- Analyse and evaluate derivatives instruments (futures, swaps and options).
- Propose portfolio construction and hedging risk tools.
- Optimise the performance of a portfolio of financial assets.
- Analyse the financial performance and risks of an investment.
- Align portfolio construction with ESG objectives.
- Use Python programming software for asset modelling
- Understand crypto-currencies and block chain technology
- Negotiate and defend your decisions.
- Be able to consider all stakeholders & analyze alternatives and consequences when making decisions.
More details on France Compétences website, sheet n° 36845
Access cutting-edge pedagogy and learning facilities
During the taught part of the program, students are assigned 15 to 20 hours of interactive face-to-face teaching per week and are expected to work 30 hours outside the classroom. This includes pre-reading for class, homework and preparation for assessments. A large part of the face-to-face time is dedicated to putting into practice the financial concepts and theories: exercises, case studies and simulations will be used to develop the employability of students. Students can get first-hand access to facilities like the Bloomberg trading room on our Grenoble Campus.
Study in a highly international environment and practice multicultural skills
Study entirely in English, in a group of up to 20 different nationalities, while being taught by multicultural faculty members.
Develop your language skills
Non-French speakers will study French (beginner to advanced level), a recommended option for students looking to work in France following their studies. French speakers may choose from a number of other languages at the beginner level.
- Grenoble Ecole de Management is a triple-accredited organisation, which means it belongs to the top 1% of business schools in the world.
- Graduates are also awarded the degree certificate “Analyste Financier”. This provides international recognition through the VISA de l’Etat and the Grade de Master from the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation. This recognition is essential if you plan to work or continue your studies in Europe or overseas.
- Develop professional skills thanks to our on-campus Bloomberg trading room.
- Benefit from a large alumni network with Graduates working in asset management, private banking and commodities firms.
- The program provides an excellent preparation for the Chartered Financial Analyst®* (CFA) exams, as it is based on the CFA Candidate Body of Knowledge (CBOK) and is part of the CFA Institute University Affiliation program.
*Chartered Financial Analyst is a registered trademark owned by CFA Institute.
Stéphanie Boyer, Program Director