Acquire a solid Marketing knowledge, gain expertise in the latest Digital Marketing trends and Data Analytics techniques. Develop socially responsible and Ethical mindset to tackle current and future challenges. Access Top international career opportunities.
Your contact :
For any questions, please contact our International Recruitment Officers
Prepare for a Successful Career in Digital Marketing & Data Analytics
Our objective is to enable students to succeed in fast-paced and technology-driven environments by empowering them with highly sought-after employability skills in analyzing consumer behavior, creating effective digital marketing strategies, and making data-driven business decisions. Our MSc program in Digital Marketing and Data Analytics is an excellent choice for anyone looking to launch or advance their career in this exciting field.
• Design and manage diverse teams within a global environment.
• Demonstrate a high-level of critical analysis of organizational, economic, and geopolitical challenges with an ability to express your ideas in a clear and coherent manner.
• Fully assess the ethical, environmental impact of decisions and actions of your organization.
• Understand the key challenges and functions of different departments and services within your organization and interact with them in an efficient and constructive manner.
• Generate innovative and adaptable ideas and solutions to overcome the changing environment of your organization.
• Work efficiency in a technology-focused environment thus demonstrating robust digital proficiency.
• Demonstrate an in-depth comprehension of the key present and future challenges within the context of your chosen specialization.
More details on the France Compétences website, sheet n° 37252
Practical and Ethical Hands-On Learning
• Learn through projects, business case studies and professional experiences
• Enhance your skillset with latest tools such as Tableau, Power BI, R, Python, and SPSS
• Become an ethically minded leader in data marketing and data use Boost your career with networking opportunities
• Meet professional guest speakers and learn about their experiences and best practices
• Engage with companies during your international study trip
• Network with other international students and alumni
Expand your international experience
• Travel abroad for one week during your study trip (year 1)
• Gain up to 12 months of professional experience anywhere in the world
• Connect with our international faculty and benefit from international experience in the classroom
Fine tune your employability and leverage your strengths during Career and Coach Center masterclasses
• A full array of CV, interviewing, and pitching workshops
• Career fairs on site, personal career coaching, and soft skills training
• Marketing- and Digital-specific career events on campus
• Learn a foreign language (French for non-French speakers or other languages for French speakers)
French State Recognition (VISA de l’Etat and the Grade de Master)
• Degree recognized by the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation
• Awarded degree certificate “Management stratégique d'activités internationales” is essential if you plan to work or continue your studies in Europe or overseas
Laurie Balbo, Program Director