Contribute to evaluating the potential of future young managers. Participate in juries, involve your company and develop your network during breaks and lunches.
Each year, GEM calls on its business and institutional partners, as well as its GEM Alumni, to come and assess the candidates for the entrance exam as Juries.
Over 800 professionals take part, on a voluntary basis, in the juries of Grenoble Ecole de Management's Grande Ecole programme. They assess the students and share with them their vision of the business world. It's a great way to meet people from the world of business and education, and a great opportunity for inter-generational exchange.
What is the role of the jury member ?
In collaboration with the jury chairman, who represents GEM, you :
- Contribute your vision of the business by evaluating candidates in a friendly way: personal qualities, general culture, open-mindedness...
- Play an active role in student assessment.
As a GEM representative, the final evaluation decision rests with the jury chairman, who will have taken into account the feedback and analyses of the jury members.
Who can be a jury member ?
We're looking for French Speaking volunteers with a variety of profiles to complement the 360° view we take of our students.
You can be a member if :
- You speak fluently French
- You are an executive, manager, project or team leader, employee, company director or self-employed,
- You have at least 3 years' professional experience, or have been retired for less than 2 years,
- You have a classic or atypical career path,
- You are an active listener, respectful, impartial and caring,
- You want to get involved in school life.
When and how to apply ?
Registration for #Jurys2024 opens in February.
If you are a alumni and would like to take part in the juries, update your profile on the alumni website.