Because at GEM, we've realized that there are no such things as "grandes écoles" per se, but rather "grandes écoles" that know how to be great if they know how to tackle issues that, until now, have not concerned them, but which are the real challenges and issues of the 21st century.
Creating a new international standard for business schools
Working closely with our region and ecosystem, we aim to inspire the worlds of education and business, and all our stakeholders, not least society.
Business Lab for Society, the R&D of business schools, through our ability to :
- Enrich and disseminate technology and innovation management
- Co-constructing knowledge and skills
- Supporting transitions to ensure sustainable development for organizations
We are working to become one of the most innovative and influential business schools of our time, for a more resilient, fairer, more peaceful and more responsible world.
A raison d'être
To provide answers, through training and research, to the major challenges of ecological, societal and economic transition, and to contribute to a more resilient, fairer, more peaceful and more responsible world.
Through our expertise in the Management of Technology and Innovation; through our ability to anticipate and support transitions; through teaching and research, in close liaison with our region and ecosystem, to provide answers to the major challenges of the 21st century.
To be recognized as one of the most innovative and influential grandes écoles of our time.
Responsibility, Exigence and Benevolence
- Ethics and integrity
- Equality between people
- Education for all
- Economic peace
- Combating climate change
A strategy of differentiation
To be a Business Lab for Society, the R&D arm of the world's business schools.
- Management, Technology & Innovation (MTI): Enrich and disseminate the management of technology and innovation to guarantee sustainable development for organizations, driving prosperity and peace.
- GEM for Society: To have a positive and differentiating impact on society, and help our stakeholders to be committed and responsible players.
- School of the Future: imagining and building the school of tomorrow.
- New Business Models: capturing and securing new sources of value creation.
- Operational excellence in our activities: reconciling creativity, well-being at work and