The challenges of the program are to understand the approach to different international markets, the negotiation process in a multicultural context, the globalization of business and to help to improve the competitiveness of companies.
Your contact :
For any questions, please contact our International Recruitment Officers
Become a Global Business Leader
Participants will develop the knowledge and competencies to identify and understand critical business drivers and current issues, develop appropriate strategies to create competitive advantage and sources of value.
Upon completion of the program, you will be able to:
• Design and manage diverse teams within a global environment
• Demonstrate a high-level of critical analysis of organizational, economic and geopolitical challenges with an ability express your ideas in a clear and coherent manner.
• Fully assess the ethical, environmental impact of decisions and actions of your organization.
• Understand the key challenges and functions of different departments and services within your organization and interact with them in an efficient and constructive manner.
• Generate innovative and adaptable ideas and solutions to overcome the changing environment of your organization.
• Work efficiency in a technology focused environment thus demonstrating robust digital proficiency.
• Demonstrate an in-depth comprehension of the key present and future challenges within the context of your chosen specialization
More details on France Compétences website, sheet n° 37252.
Learn how to navigate in an international context
• Become a solid international leader: Gain the skills and abilities to develop and lead businesses in an international and multicultural environment
• Gain deep knowledge of different markets: Acquire the ability to recognize different approaches towards international markets and to negotiate in a multicultural context
• Learn how to launch new activities: Learn how to launch new international activities and develop a deep understanding of the stakes of a specific market
Practice your skills in real-life situations
• Study Trip: Gain insight into another business culture by participating in a Study Trip to an European business hub.
• Live Business Case: Accelerate your career by gaining hands-on business experience through a Live Business Case with companies working in partnerships with the MSc International Marketing & Business Development.
• Get advantage of innovative learning methods: Grenoble Ecole de Management is known for its innovative GEM Learning model as well as its innovative campus GEMLabs.
In today’s global market, candidates with the ability to launch new international activities and who have deep understanding of the stakes of a specific market are highly sought after. This program challenges students to understand different international markets, participate in negotiations in a multicultural context and learn how to improve the competitiveness of global business. Our students will gain the tools to be immediately operational and effective in the business development arena upon graduating.”
Lisa-Jane Perraud, Program Director