The Grande Ecole Program is a Master's degree in Management (equivalent to Bac+5) accessible after the completion of a preparatory class, a French degree (Bac+2/3/4) or an international degree. You will learn all the fundamentals of business before specializing in the field of your choice: finance, consulting, marketing, sales, innovation, CSR...
By joining the Grande Ecole Program, you will take part in a unique experience, preparing you to be a leader, entrepreneur and a socially engaged citizen ready to innovate and manage complex challenges.
Our objective: that each graduate has developed the knowledge and skills necessary for his professional project, in according to her personality and aspirations, but also with the expectations of companies in France and abroad.
Upon completion of the program, you will be able to:
• Use critical thinking skills to solve complex problems
• Be entrepreneurial and creative
• Adapt, evolve and cooperate in a culturally different environment
• Reason and decide in a responsible and sustainable manner
• Understand the impact of technology and implement an innovation process
• Work in a team and mobilize around a common cause
• Communicate effectively
More details on France Compétences website, sheet n° 34762
Why choose the Master in Management/Grande Ecole program?
• Tailor the program to your needs with a wide range of elective classes
• Study in a truly multicultural environment with students from over 30 nationalities
• Double degrees options in France and abroad
• Exchange opportunities with more than 125 partner Universities all over the world
• Focus on international aspects of business and management
• Internship opportunity from 26 to 52 weeks (26 weeks of internship is required to validate the degree)