The Artificial Intelligence solutions market is projected to reach $2 trillion by 2030, with 76% of companies planning increased investments, and 50% aiming for large-scale implementations. However, a European Union study highlights a deficiency in technological management skills, impeding growth. The MSc in Managing with Data and Artificial Intelligence is designed to equip future digital leaders to meet this demand.
Your contact :
For any questions, please contact our International Recruitment Officers
Become the leader that businesses require today
Embark on the future of management with the MSc in Managing with Data and Artificial Intelligence. Proficiency in data management and artificial intelligence is pivotal for success in the modern business world. Explore how you can shape the 21st-century's businesses with data, algorithms, humanity, and strategy.
- A program that balances technical and managerial teaching (40% / 40%) and provides time for these two elements to meet (20%).
- Active learning, with an emphasis on practice and case studies
- Diverse learning modes, with an internship, a research paper, an integrative case study, and modules taught in class.
- An international program, delivered in english by a multicultural teaching team.
- A face-to-face program to learn with others and develop your personal network.
5 key strengths
- Strong Employability: With the AI market projected to reach $2 trillion by 2030 and 76% of businesses aiming to increase AI investments, the scarcity of AI management experts is hindering project success, with less than 50% market adoption and infrequent large-scale implementations. This program equips students for in-demand careers.
- Tailored Technical Progression for Management Students: It's impossible to be recognized as an AI expert without mastering the technical basics. This program offers a pathway for management students to advance technically in the realm of artificial intelligence.
- Cutting-Edge Faculty Expertise: The program is led by a faculty at the forefront of AI subjects, covering topics like chatbots, digital twins, algorithmic biases, AI value creation, and associated ethical concerns.
- Thriving Ecosystem in Grenoble: Studying in Grenoble allows immersion in a vibrant AI-centric environment, facilitating the establishment of a professional network for future opportunities.
- Diverse Learning Approaches: The program offers a comprehensive case-based learning method, integrating both technical and managerial skills developed throughout the year.