Members of the Organizations, Work, Identity and Careers (OWIC) research group are interested in a wide array of subjects from work and non-work life to career and cultural research.
Our researchers investigate questions pertaining to individual, organizational and societal issues. Current research work includes:
- Work-life integration,
- Expatriation (self-initiated and corporate-sponsored),
- Intercultural & diversity management,
- Diversity policy & organizational integration of minorities,
- Dual-earning couples,
- Geographical mobility,
- Working-time preferences,
- Youth labor & millennial careers.
Our research has a strong international component, incorporating comparative cross-national analyses and the analysis of work-life and career challenges for employees in multinational environments, as well as societal differences.
Stewart Paul , Leader
Peticca Harris Amanda
Rodrigues de Matos Paola