An international business program taught 100% in English, offering study abroad, professional experience, a specialisation and a foreign language.
- A generalist program to launch an international career : 50+ different nationalities represented on the program ; students are taught by international faculty ; additional international exposure through a semester or year abroad, with a choice of over 25 partner campuses.
International students will study in English while learning French and being immersed in the French culture.
- Grenoble Ecole de Management is a triple-accredited institution (AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS) and is a pioneer in the management of technology and multicultural management.
- Diploma certified by the French state: The Bachelor in International Business program has official recognition by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research. International students residing permanently in France can apply for French State higher education scholarships (CROUS).
- All students choose a specialized major thus accelerating their career : 6 majors possible for students on the threee year program.
- Innovative teaching methods combining theory and practice
- Up to 9 months of work experience possible through two internships.
- Participants study in smaller classes with highly interactive teaching methods following the GEM Learning Model.
- Personal and professional development: Students have the opportunity to attend personal and professional development workshops as well as individual counselling to help them boost their employability and reach career goals.
The mission of the BIB program is to provide students with a broad introduction to management, international business, foreign cultures and foreign languages which will allow them to work in a diverse environment or pursue further graduate management studies.
This Bachelor in International Business offers the opportunity to study a bachelor degree entirely in English at a triple-accredited school. Highly international, this program has been created for students wishing to develop international business skills and knowledge to launch an international career.
The program is open both to international and French students. Students planning a career abroad should definitely consider joining the program. Our aim is to encourage students to develop the skills and motivation to assume high-level responsibilities in dynamic companies operating internationally, in functions as varied as marketing, management, sales and export.
Upon completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
• Understand the competitive positioning and strategies of international companies.
• Determine a marketing and sales action plan.
• Participate in negotiations with internal and external customers and partners.
• Master data analysis.
• Deploy project management methods and tools.
• Be capable of analysing the financial situation of a company.
• Implement and follow key performance indicators.
• Manage and motivate an international team by setting SMART objectives.
• Be able to communicate fluently in at least one foreign language.
(Find the details of the skills targeted by this program on France Compétences by looking for the sheet n° 36265)
Our Bachelor,your one-way ticket for an international career