AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS accreditations
Grenoble Ecole de Management is one of the few business schools (1% of schools worldwide) to possess the three accreditations that distinguish the leading international business schools: EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System), AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and AMBA (The Association of MBAs)
These three accreditations are international recognitions of the quality of the organization, its programs and the degrees it delivers.
They provide an independent assessment of the quality of the School's organizational processes, ensuring that the content and quality of the programs delivered satisfy established international standards.
For students, accreditation …
- Ensures that the School's programs are constantly updated to follow the changes and meet the needs of the business world.
- Attests that the School's programs are delivered by a qualified faculty.
- Guarantees that the degrees delivered by the School are internationally recognized and meet international standards.
For the business world, accreditation…
- Justifies the quality of the degree delivered by the School. It confirms that to recruit a graduate from the School is to recruit top talent.
- Guarantees that the course of study followed by a graduate is adapted to the needs of today's complex business environment.
- Demonstrates that the School's programs are current and reflect changes in knowledge and practices generally accepted in the management education community
For alumni, accreditation…
- Affirms the value of the School's degrees at a time when the market risks saturation.
- Represents a commitment of the program and the institution to quality and continuous improvement.