Maître de Conférence, CNU 06
- Capacité de conception innovante, Innovation radicale
- Cognition et Innovation
- Création de starts-ups technologiques, Entreprenariat
- Innovation Collaborative
+33 4 76 70 64 55 Bureau : F503
Thomas Gillier is assistant professor at Grenoble Ecole de Management and research affiliate at MINES ParisTech (Center for Management Science). His research interests are about innovation, design theory and creativity.
He is passionate about creative design process both at the organizational and the individual levels. At the individual levels, Thomas Gillier studies creative human thinking for a wide range of activities (design of innovative products, generation of new strategic options, exploration of new business models...). He has an interest for the inventive process of breakthrough technologies. At the organizational level, his research is informed by insights from the process perspective of creative team as well as the cognitive perspective in management. He has been conducting research on new collaborative forms of innovation such as crowdsourcing, cross-industry exploratory partnerships and Grand Challenges.
He published international journal such as Journal of Product Innovation Management, Technological Forecasting & Social Change, Creativity and Innovation Management, International Journal of Project Management and European Journal of Innovation Management. He received best papers of several major conferences (Academy of Management Conference 2016, Euram Conference 2014, IPDM 2009, “Prix Académique de la Recherche” - FNEGE and Syntec Federation.)
- PIMS – Gestion de projet - Master - de 2011 à 2015
- Innovation - Master - Depuis 2014
- Introduction au Management de la Technologie - Licence - de 2011 à 2015
- Design & New Product Development - Master - Depuis 2014
- Actualités de l'innovation et anticipation - Formation Continue - Depuis 2014