The Grenoble Ecole de Management Doctoral school
DBA USA candidates: send your completed application now for May consideration.
Mark Smith's appointment was made official in April.
The article by Journalist Rosette Fadel from An Nahar interviewing Dr. Laurent Tournois was pub...
Marko Pitesa (4th year PhD student at Grenoble Ecole de Management) and Stefan Thau (London Bu...
Grenoble Ecole de Management offers two types of Doctoral Programs: the Doctorate in Business Administration since 1993 and the Ph.D in Business Administration since 2009.
The DBA is a part-time doctoral program for senior business professionals or senior educators. It is offered in many places in the world, with a series of international partner universities.
The Ph.D in Business Administration is designed to educate scholars who will become faculty members in leading international business schools or universities.
- Dr. Benoit Aubert, Associate Dean, Director of the Doctoral School
- Dr. Jean-Jacques Chanaron, Associate Dean & Scientific Director of the Doctoral School
- Dr. Dimitris Assimakopoulos, Director of the Grenoble-Newcastle DBA program
- Mrs. Nadège Friess, Administrator of DBA programs (China and Lebanon) & Ph.D program
- Mrs. Stella Lishman, Administrator of the Grenoble-Newcastle DBA program and Coordinator
- Mrs. Isabelle de Menou, Administrator of DBA and AQ Bridge programs (Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland and the USA)
- Dr. Michel Polski, Director of the DBA programs in Grenoble
- Dr. Valérie Sabatier, Director of the DBA programs in Switzerland & the USA
- Ms. Ruta Simonaviciute, Administrator of DBA programs (Grenoble)
- Dr. Laurent Tournois, Director of the DBA programs in Lebanon, Abu Dhabi & Saudi Arabia
- Dr. Corinne Faure, Director of the Ph.D program
- Ms. Delphine Vidal, Marketing and Quality Coordinator
- Dr. Jie Yan, Director of the DBA programs in China
Grenoble Partner Institutions
- The China Institute of Science and Technology Policy, Tsinghua University (Beijing, China);
- School of Economics and Management, Tongji University (Shanghai, China);
- Sun Yat-sen University, Sun Yat-sen Business School (Guangzhou, China);
- The Lebanese Canadian University (Aïntoura – Kesrouan near Beirut, Lebanon);
- The College of Business Administration of Jeddah (Saudi Arabia);
- Webster University (Geneva, Switzerland);
- The Higher Colleges of Technology in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates);
- The University of Newcastle upon Tyne Business School (UK).