Student testimonial: Nina Driver from the USA
One academic year (on campus) + Final Management Project (12 months)
Bachelor or Licence level degree
Master / Titre de Niveau I
Full program fees
€ 19,200 (Grenoble, Paris and Beijing campuses)
The mission of the Master in International Business program is to provide employers worldwide with interculturally aware graduates who have developed key skills and competencies in international business and management.
The MIB provides a truly international and multicultural learning environment which makes its graduates very attractive to potential employers worldwide.
Internationally recognized, the MIB is regularly ranked by the Financial Times among the top Masters in Management in the world, and 7th in international mobility for 2013.
Students have the opportunity to follow the MIB program in the following locations:
Why choose the GGSB MIB program?
- An internationally recognized program (ranked 13th in the Financial Times Global Masters ranking).
- A generalist program with a special focus on international aspects of business and management to meet the changing needs of today's global companies.
- A personal, enriching and learning experience in a truly multicultural environment.
- A program developing and practicing the innovation-based nature of business and management.
- A program recognizing the high demand for intercultural awareness and skills.
- A program utilizing both practitioner and academic expertise within its faculty and teaching staff.