Grenoble Ecole de Management holds the triple crown of business accreditations that distinguish the world's leading business schools:
- AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business),
- EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System),
- AMBA (Association of MBAs) for its MBA and MIB programs.
6653 degree students
- 4288 campus-based students
- 2365 distance-learning students
- Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Grenoble
- Grenoble Graduate School of Business
- Ecole de Management des Systèmes d'Information
- Doctoral School
- 50 programs from the undergraduate to the doctoral level.
- Faculty: 700 core and adjunct teaching staff, including more than 200 professors and more than 500 guest lecturers.
- 360 employees
- 330 doctoral students
- 4 doctoral programs
- 65 books and co-authored books published every year
- 45 case studies published in the past 5 years
- 60 academic review articles on average per year
- 2000 Executive Education participants
- 7000 business professionals take part in the school’s development.
- 18000 alumni
- 250 businesses partake in the School’s recruitment forums
- 1000 executives contribute as jury members for School’s oral examinations
- 10 sites abroad: China, Georgia, Lebanon, Morocco, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Switzerland, UK - London, and USA.
- 159 partner institutions (alliances, student and faculty exchanges, research...)
- 2500 international students
- 107 different nationalities in Grenoble, 134 in the group.
- 29% of graduates work outside of France
Grande Ecole Program
- 100 % of Grande Ecole students have an international experience
- 25 themed double-diplomas (law, eco, engineer, political sciences, design, literature..)
- 17 months on average spent in company during their schooling
- 4 young graduates out of 5 from a class promotion obtain a permanent contract
- 80 % choose a placement year
Focus on GIANT, the Innovation campus of which the School is a founding member
- A 1,3 billion euros investment (2010-2015).
- 250 hectares
- 10,000 students, 10,000 industrial jobs and 10,000 residents by 2015