Study a DBA in France - Joint Degree with Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna
A top-ranked French business school and an Italian university of excellence have joined forces to offer a double DBA degree.
This program has been created for English speaking executives who wish to study in France or Italy.
They may come from a wide variety of countries and have different career backgrounds (sciences, humanities and technical and engineering fields, professionally qualified teachers in business schools, etc.).
Holding a master level degree is a prerequisite combined with a high level of professional achievement. A minimum of five years of professional experience is required.
Supervision of doctoral students
Each DBA candidate is assigned a doctorate level research-active professor from Grenoble Ecole de Management or an affiliated institution. The supervisor helps the student in defining and conducting his research project until the final research evaluation.
Training workshops schedule
Each DBA candidate is assigned a doctorate level research-active professor from Grenoble Ecole de Management or from Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna.
The supervisor helps the student to define and carry out the DBA research project until the final research evaluation.
Planning for 2014 Intake:
- Workshop n°1: November 3-7, 2014
- Workshop n°2: To be determined
- Workshop n°3: To be determined
- Workshop n°4: To be determined
- Candidates should hold a Master's degree in management (MBA, MA, MSc or equivalent) or in a related discipline from a recognized institution.
- Candidates should also have management experience of at least 5 years pre- or post-Master’s.
- The DBA workshops are conducted in English. Students whose first language is not English or who have not already studied successfully in an English-speaking environment will be required to provide evidence of advanced proficiency in English.
Dr. Michel Polski
+33 4 76 70 61 96
Doctoral School - Grenoble Ecole de Management
12 rue Pierre Sémard - BP 127
38003 GRENOBLE Cedex 01 - FRANCE
Session 1: Deadline for receiving a complete application file: March 15, 2014
Session 2: Deadline for receiving a complete application file: June 15, 2014
Session 3: Deadline for receiving a complete application file: September 1, 2014 (if places remain).
For information about completing your application, please contact Marta Baroth.
Acceptance to the DBA program will be based on the following:
- A complete application
- An interview with the Program Director
- Final validation by the Admission Board
Required application documents:
- 2 references sent directly by the referees by email or in a sealed envelope (1 from a business referee, 1 from an academic referee)
- Certified copies of transcripts and diplomas* officially translated in English or French
- A Statement of Purpose, in which the applicant states his motivations and how this fits into his long-term career development plan
- A preliminary Research Proposal, which gives an indication of the applicant’s research interests and proposed area of research as well as any initial research plans.
Download our research proposal template to be completed and submitted with your application.
- Language test scores if requested
- Other optional documents (publications ...)
Tuition fees for 2014-2018 part-time DBA program